? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 6493 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??31 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Countdown

So we have three weeks two days and counting until the due date for Bailee Kalynn to come into the world! I have a doctor's appointment today and will be talking to the doctor about the possibility of inducing me early. I have been measuring about two weeks big the entire pregnancy so I fully expect to be measuring at 39 weeks today. Hopefully he will agree to induce early since I am so stinking uncomfortable! I am ready to have this baby!!!!

Jace is getting ready for sister too. We got her crib setup in his room and he seems to understand that a baby is coming to live with us. We'll see how he reacts. He likes to give mommy's belly kisses. Oh, here's something funny. Whenever he is trying to get out of doing something like picking up toys or getting dresses he complains that he has a baby in his belly and it is too hard. I guess I have been doing some complaining of my own to teach him that! :)

Speaking of Jace we took him to his preschool open house last night. He loved it! He is so excited to start preschool. Now if we can just solidify the potty training thing! He's been doing really well except with number 2. Just refuses to do that one on the potty. Stubborn!

0 comments: