? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 6493 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??31 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Blessing

Ok I know I am terrible about posting to the blog. I am trying to play catch up now. I didn't realize how much had been happening until I looked through all of my pictures. Well this is about the blessing. Baylee was blessed on October 12, 2008 at our home. Evan and Lacey's families were both present as well as Eric and Claire Jacks and of course our Bishop. We really appreciate everyone who came to support us and our new little girl. Evan gave her a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful that he holds the priesthood and can do these things for our family. The following pictures are a few ob Baylee in her blessing outfit as well as some of each side of the family. Eric & Claire we wish we had gotten a picture with you two!

0 comments: