? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 6493 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??31 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall

These are some photos we took of Jace and Baylee at my mom's house. Jace had a ball playing in the leaves. He has been getting really cheesey lately with pictures. He used to pose so good for pictures and now he tries to hide from the camera all of the time. I was lucky to get such good shots! Baylee was a trooper. We nearly buried her in leaves but she didn't mind at all!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Lace - the pictures turned out SO good - the kids are adorable...but you know that :-) Thanks for letting us come hang out last night. Hope volleyball went well! See you soon

Kelsey said...

Super cute pictures... I think I will copy your idea.... if Levi will cooperate.