So we got great news last week. Evan got a new job at Fluor Hanford as a Driver/Teamster. We thought he would not be starting until April but last week we got the news that he would start on Monday. So he ended up having Thursday and Friday off. I took Friday off too and we headed up to Seattle for the weekend. The bummer was my sister who is up there was out of town and didn't get back until Saturday night so we didn't get to see them much. But we had fun anyway. We did some shopping, a lot of eating, and I also got to see my friend and old college roommate, Stacey. We had planned to also see old college friends Ethan and Ben but we weren't able to connect with them. Next time Eth! It was a good trip, though exhausting. The kids always get all out of whack and end up crying messes! Baylee didn't sleep hardly at all on Saturday so I was a mess on Sunday. We completely forgot to take our camera with us being so last minute and all so we have not a single picture to share. Sorry.
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago
1 comments:
I love going to on trips and visiting people, but my kids are a lot like your apparently. They end up making us pay for it with lack of sleep and tons of whining in the car. Love those little angels:)
Post a Comment