So the way we finally got Jace potty trained was by getting him a whole bunch of gifts from the dollar store and wrapping them up. Each time he pooped in the toilet he got to open one gift. The ears, nose, mouth, and bowtie in these pictures was one of those gifts. We are so proud of Jace for being a big boy on this one! I just thought these photos were fun so I wanted to include them in the blog.
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago



4 comments:
Congratulations! I bet you feel so liberated. I think potty training has been the worst part of motherhood so far. It can be so frustrating for all parties involved. Way to go, Jace!
Holy smokin' toledo! Seven posts? Craziness. See, there are us faithful few who still check your blogs even though hurricanes occur more often than your posts. :D See how much we love you! Uhh...so what's this baby book for Baylee?
p.s. I like your new background.
Isn't it so nice to have only one in diapers, I can't imagine what it would be like to be completly done with diapers!
Post a Comment