? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 6493 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??31 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photos

Not much going on since I last posted.  Can you believe two posts in less than six months!  I know I am amazing..... We have been continuing to work on our house.  We got the tile floor installed in the kitchen this last weekend.  Boy were we sore afterwards!  We just tiled the kitchen and the breakfast nook.  We will tile the laundry area and mud room after Thanksgiving (giving ourselves a little break!)  I think I am finally getting in the mood to start painting.  Our ENTIRE basement is paneling, except for the bathroom at the end of the hall, and we want to rip it all out and replace it with sheetrock...but that will be a huge project.  So I am thinking int he meantime I should just paint it all.  We have paneling at our entery and on the stairs as well. I am thinking I will actually leave that paneling and paint it white to give it a cottagey feeling.  I am thinking about possibly painting inbetween the grooves in the paneling and leaving the grooves dark to give it more of a planked all look.  We will have to just try it out and see how it looks. I am hoping I can just use a smooth roller and it will automatically leave the grooves unpainted.  We have louvered bifold doors at the front closet right by the front door and I am going to spray those white and distress them with  some sand paper to continue the cottagey feeling.  And of course there is the baby's room we have to get ready.  This baby is not going to be sleeping in a neon orange and bright pink room!  I have to figure out the design in there. I have been kicking a few things around but so far nothing is really jumping out at me too much. 

I thought I would post some photos of the kids at Halloween and such....

Trunk or Treat with the new ward

Baylee's Birthday Party (she got dress up clothes and immediately shared her new clothes with her two favorite cousins and then put one of her old dresses on herself.  what a giver!)

Opening birthday presents (looks thrilled doesn't she)

My parents have been building a cabin in Cle Elum.  This was a day when we went up to help with some of my other siblings.  See the women hard at work :-)  Hey we were exhausted from running after kids on a construction site!!!!

Jace and Baylee exploring the cabin in progress

This was taken on a trip up to my sister Amber's place over the 4th of July.  We went to a park with trains and the kids had a ball exploring.

This is us in front of snoqualamie falls

At a park near my sister's house.  There were two swings available at the time Baylee and Brooklynn got on but they wanted to share with eachother!

Baylee on the train tracks (yes these tracks are no longer in use.  Sheesh what kind of mom do you think I am)

Up at my parents cabin.  The kids decided no snow was no problem.  They hooked sleds up to their tricycles and road them down the hill that is out of picture behind Baylee.  It was too funny.
Here's an action shot of Parker pulling Jace down the hill.  What creative kids!

0 comments: