Everyone has been asking us to write down the crazy things he has done. So I'll quickly go over a few of the highlights.
Shortly after he learned to walk I came down stairs and found him standing on a box at the front door. He had dragged the box from the other room and had the deadbolt undone and the door open a crack. He only had to get off the box, pull open the door, and he would have been home free! The next day I was working at my computer and heard the microwave buttons beeping. When I went down to check on him he had opened the oven door and used it as well as the oven rack to climb up on the counter. Several months later I came inside from mowing the lawn to check on him and he had put one of my music CDs in the microwave. He said "ewh yuck!" Yeah it was crispy.
Some other things he has done are just recently he learned that he could use a butter knife to pop the door knob covers off. So now nothing is off limits. He has even gone out in the garage, gotten the garage door opener out of the car and gotten outside! He is constantly getting into things, checking them out, figuring out how stuff works, etc. He's too smart for his own good and driving his momma nuts!
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment