? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 6493 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??31 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oops! Lacey fall down go boom!



We bought a new 4-wheeler! Its pretty exciting. So exciting that we wanted to take it out last Thursday for a ride. Jared wanted to go with us so we left Jace with Grandma and Grandpa Kogan, borrowed our neighbor's 4-wheeler and away we went!

So we got to Juniper and were all set to go. We had to follow a very bumpy trail for awhile to get to the dunes. Jared lead, then me on my neighbors 250 quad and then Evan on our new one. Apparently we were nearly to the dunes when I suddenly found myself looking up at blue sky and writhing in pain. Evan came up on me shortly and helped me get my helmet off. I was in so much pain that I didn't stand up for a while. Evan took off to get the truck after Jared came back when we didn't catch up with him. They helped me get in the truck, loaded the 4-wheelers and we took off. I was in so much pain I couldn't handle it. At first I didn't think I needed to go to the hospital, then I started thinking I should, then I decided against it. I just went home, got in bed, and took some ibuprofen.

Well it is five days later and I am still in some pretty bad pain. I went to the chiropractor yesterday. He says I've got a sprained sacrum. Its the part down at the end of the spine. He says its gonna hurt for about ten days since it is affecting my sciatic nerve. I have to go back in today and have to keep going back and forth with heat and ice.

Fortunately Grandma Kogan took Jace today so I don't have to pick him up and stuff. Evan was off last Thursday thru yesterday because his truck was broken down. Good thing he was around to handle things for me. So I'm adding some pictures of the bruise that is behind my knee. Its pretty gnarly! I still haven't gotten much bruising on my hip and I don't think I will. I think its mostly internal pain there!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Crazy...That is quite the bruise. Glad you are alright.

Anonymous said...

Ouchie kawow-wow!

Anonymous said...

Dang, you guys are Hard Core! Evan stop beating your wife.... well ok its ok to beat her, you just cant leave marks like that LOL! I feel bad for you guys, man that looks like it hurt. Hope Lacey is feeling better. If you guys want to check out our blogspot it is
theperkinzfamily.blogspot.com
:) its cool to see Jace is following in his fathers foot steps :). Have a happy new year guys.

Carrie Snider said...

Yikes Lacey that's a shiner!!!!

Kelsey said...

uhhh.... not doing such a great job on keeping up with your blog, Lace.... :D

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

lol agreed Kelsey!!! Lacey, this is pushing a year now! :)